Saturday, December 10, 2011

Book haul !


These are the books I bought at the end of November. I have received some of my Christmas books already, but I'm waiting till Christmas to make a big book haul.

1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I am actually currently reading this book and I am liking it a lot so far ! I think I might even like it a little bit more than Anna and the French Kiss.

1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I cannot wait to read this book ! I loved loved loved the first book, The Maze Runner, and I'm so excited to know what happens next.

3. An abundance of Katherines 
This is the only John Green book I haven't read yet (that are out) and since I loved all of John Green's books I've read so far, I have huge expectations for this one. I might not read it for a few more months, but I'm still very excited !

Happy reading !
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment